Followers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our First Tropical Storm "Fay"


Well I was at home from work today to enjoy watching the effects of Tropical Storm FAY!
It has been raining for two day straight. So far we have had lots and lots of rain and heavy winds.

The power just went out and has now been out for about 2 hours. As soon as the power came back I decided to post on the blog. Kim and I had the girls take baths this morning and everyone got ready for the day because we figured the power would go out sometime during the day.

Kim and I decided to make this day as fun as we could because we knew we would be stuck in the house all day and were not sure if that would be with or without power.

We all got up and made breakfast. Carley helped me make pancakes for breakfast.

I went and got our tent out of the garage and set it up in the den and Carley and I played in the tent in the den.
Thanks to everyone for your calls to check on us. Were fine just hanging out waiting for the storm to pass.


2 comments:

Faith said...

Looks like you guys are making the best of being stuck in the house! Ya'll be careful!

Caroline's hair is growing!!! Did she have a ponytail in one of those pictures???

Kelly said...

I am laughing that the other person posted about the same thing as me....Caroline's hair! She has soooo much hair, it has grown since I last saw her! WOW...so cute.

Glad you didn't blow away.