Followers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

No news is good news

We are enjoying a week without tornado watches. We spent some time in the closet last week twice for tornadoes. Carley thought it was all fun and games. Caroline did not seem to mind it either. We are having a hot, dry day today, but do not fear we will get rain tonight and tomorrow. We are going to Greenville next weekend for birthday celebrations. I have made many connections this week and discovered Facebook. It is a crazy Internet world, but fun.
Caroline is doubling up on appt. this week for speech and PT since we missed some from Fay.
Carley has pre-school orientation on Friday. We also have two doctor appt this week. I am anxious to see what the nutritionist does to change Caroline's current diet. I hope she is open to my suggestions and listens to my concerns before her prescription arises. I am trying to win a minivan since we are not ready to buy one. You all pray my name gets picked from the drawing.
We live in our car and I would like leather seats and the room to move around and carry our life with us to doctor appt.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Kim, call when you are in Greenville, would love the chance to hug you!!!

Terri Rebecky said...

Kimberly,
Ha I talked to you guys when you were "in the closet". Caroline told me yal were playing "Dorothy and Toto" as in " The Wizard of Oz"

I tried to help you win the van.. it wouldn't let me sign up I'll get with you later about that.

I love talking to the girls everyday...... I think she knows my voice in all reality she wants the shiny cell phone........
I missed yal while we were in Canada last week and Caroline's hair does look longer.. she's such a sweetheart as is my Carley!!! Love You Mom & Dad

Sarah said...

Hi Kim! This is Sarah from Wolfsons...so happy that Caroline's new therapist is working out!!! I love the pic of her playing the piano. She has changed so much even in a couple of weeks!
Jack was born 8/8/08. Would love to email you pictures, but not sure how to get in touch.