Followers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Searching for Words

I read another blog of a very sweet, gifted mom who has three girls and she lost one a few months ago at birth. She is a true inspiration although I have not been able to meet her.
Her husband sings for Selah. Here is an excerpt from her blog that describes my feelings over the past year of our lives. I am not a beautiful writer, but she expresses things beautifully. Many people ask me how I deal with Caroline's life or condition or so many of the unknowns I face. I do not do it alone. I serve a God who hears me, he knows my name and he does taste the salt in my tears.

"The depth of sorrow has a way of changing the way you share your life, your heart, your God.
It makes you want to shout the name of Jesus because you realize that after all, in the very midst of it, He is real. It isn't just a big book. It's the truth, and it has changed me. "

Angie Smith

http://www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com/
if you ever have time check out this amazing blog!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I love to read what she writes! It never fails to touch my heart!

Dana said...

I have yet to leave a comment on your blog, but I just want you guys to know that I check in as often as I can. Your little Caroline is just precious. I love to keep up with her progress and all that your family is up to. Y'all have been quite busy lately! I saw some pics on Jennifers blog... that first birthday cake and the hat to go with it... just too much!!

Your family continues to be in our thoughts and prayers daily. We love you guys! And WOW to that blog of Angie Smith's...what an inspiration.

Keep posting those pictures and keeping us up to date on the Abbott Clan :)

Love,
Dana

Faith said...

Hey girl! I hope that ya'll are doing well! I love to keep up with what's going on with you and the girls! I'm praying for you all and love you =)