Followers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thoughts

Just wanted to write to say hello to some of you who may not know me. I am touched by meeting some of you online and hoping I have helped another family along the way of our path of discovery. I have come in contact with two old friends this past week and am so grateful for the Internet and it allowing people to be able to reach out and connect. I welcome e-mail and comments and usually will respond back to you as soon as possible. I truly am encouraged by those of you who take the time to learn about us and actually pray for our strength and Caroline's growth - it helps me one day at a time!!!!

We have recently gotten into watching John and Kate plus eight - it really gives us a laugh and helps us realize we could be busier and more stressed. It is a great show if you have never watched it. I had my eyes checked this am and now have to wear torc lenses - no big deal , but I can see better today!!!! We went to the outdoor mall today to walk around, eat lunch and to get ice cream. We are planning are Disney trip in October and looked at guide books and cameras - imagine that! I am not sure we really need another camera!!!! But it was fun. I would rather be looking at mini vans - but that is a long way off!!!!

Caroline starts speech therapy officially this week. I am uncertain that our speech therapist is the one for us. Pray for a peace and that I will be able to communicate to her my feelings. I am not sure she is compassionate , but maybe I am too sensitive. I usually am able to really discern people's motives and character and in all of our past experiences have not had this feeling. I may be able to put her on a wait list at the same therapy office we go to for PT.
Oh - BTW I love her new Physical Therapist she is more than loving and treats Caroline like her own!!!! She pushes her and challenges her to work hard. She told me she can tell we are exercising and working at home. She gives me little homework activities to do. it is most helpful.

Carley starts ballet and tap on Thursday - I am hoping she goes with the flow with her dance attire etc.....I will post pictures and a short comment Thursday night! She starts pre-school in a few short weeks too!

1 comment:

randommomma said...

Thank you for updating regularly and filling us in on your lives! I continue to pray for you & yours as you forge ahead through the process of finding the ideal team for Caroline! It really does take a village to raise a child!

John-Mark moved into Heritage Hall today and starts classes at C-N next week! Whoa! Your girls will be grown up before you know it!
Please post more photos when you can! I love seeing your beautiful daughters!
Love you much!
Cathy