Followers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Well I survived another day

Well I haven't posted on the blog all day because I have been trying to keep up with this busy schedule.

I didn't finish the post from yesterday because the day was off the charts busy. I was going stir crazy inside all day. The girls and I played all kinds of games and toys and then we needed to get out of the house. The weather forecast called for Heavy Rain...

"Lesson Learned" In the pouring down rain it is not a good idea to take your kids out to an outdoor shopping center.

We went to the town center to develop some pictures for Mommy to scrapbook when she gets home. Kim has been asking for these pictures for quite some time. I took the girls to Wolf Camera because on Tuesday and Wednesday digital prints at 6 Cents a print.

The girls were great at Wolf Camera for a minute... Then Carley had to use the bathroom.
No big deal right. WRONG~! I asked the manager if we could use the restroom and he said no problem. When we finally got all ready to go to the bathroom there was no toilet paper. Are you kidding me. I am in the bathroom tripped over 3 boxes in the stock room, drove my limo sized double stroller in the back hallway of this store and they don't have any toilet paper. Maybe there is some in a box somewhere I thought. I went back out into the front of the store and said do you have any toilet paper for the restroom. The girl looked at my funny and said were out. You can use paper towels.
GREAT!!! By now I am in panic mode.
BIG PROBLEM.
Gotta go quick because were about to have a major problem on our hands. I realized that Toy R US is just across the street and its brand new and probably has nice restrooms. So away we went. I had to put the girls back into their car seats in the pouring down rain and hustle over to the Toys R Us to get Carley to the bathroom.

We finally get to the bathroom and Carley says to me. Daddy its OK I didn't really have to go that bad. ARE YOU Kidding Me. I was about to have cardiac arrest and get the Worst Stay at home dad awarded because my child wet her pants in a retail store.

Anyways long story short the Toys R US restroom saved the day.

"Lesson Learned" Don't take it for granted that all public restrooms have toilet paper.

More about this in a later post...
"See Emergency Kit Post"

When we arrived home from the Town Center I tried my hardest to get the girls to take naps...
No success...

I ended my night by remembering that I put towels in the washing machine at 8am and did not put them in the dryer all day.
So guess what, they smelled like... Well they smelled so I had to re-wash them and put them back into the dryer.
I had to run them in the dryer 5 times, to get them completely dry. I finally got them finished at 12:15AM!!!!!!!!

No comments: