Followers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas,foot braces, and MORE

We had a fun time at mom and dad's in Tampa. we drove up on Christmas day and stayed through Sunday. We took the girls to the park and ate at Cameron's favor tie BBQ place. It is an old family favorite really - JIMBOS. Carley and Caroline opened lots of gifts before we left from Cameron's mom and dad and all the aunts, uncles, and cousins. Carley loves her Jeep and Cool School Computer best. She got so many new learning toys, games, and books we have not even began to play with them all. Caroline got lots of new little toys to manipulate and a nice fun Rocking horse that she can bounce on. Her favorite gifts were her Elmo that talks up a storm and her PT body blocks. We love them to exercises with. we found these signing time videos recommended by others that are wonderful!!!! She signed more to us appropriately yesterday at breakfast for more applesauce. Cameron and I did our best to get all the decor down. it took almost all day. Then we went to Starbucks while the girls napped in the car and did returns at Target. Caroline has little wheezing in her chest so we may go on to the doctor today for a check before the weekend. I am excited about our little cold blast we have today and yesterday. I actually got to wear long sleeves!!! I sure do miss the weather from NC and TN days. I have also really enjoyed connecting with friends on facebook - it is great! we want to wish all of our friends across the US a Happy New Year and many bright blessings!!!!! I will have Cam post pics of Christmas and the park soon.
PS - Caroline got her foot braces and I am excited about them. I hope they help her put more pressure on her little feet. They are so cute and little!!!! We are still waiting on her stander to be ordered. Pics of those little foot braces to follow soon!

1 comment:

SaberGal said...

Hi Kimberly! This is Wendy, Don and Donna G's daughter from Tampa. I have thought of all of you so often through the years. Your family holds a special place in my heart and that now extends to your husband and beautiful little girls! Feel free to email me!