Followers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

My grandpa

My grandpa passed away on Friday afternoon. He lived a very long and happy life. I will be attending his funeral this Wednesday with my family. Cameron will be staying with the girls. I have many memories I hold close to my heart of summers past spent with my grandparents. I so wish I could take my little girls, but not this trip. They both were able to meet their great -grandpa and I am so glad. Caroline even has her own video of her and Pop-pop. I will miss you very much!!!!I will post pics if I can find them of grandpa each with the girls.

1 comment:

Son and Julie said...

Hi Kim,

You and your family are in my prayers. Best wishes during this difficult time, but remember that absent from the body means present with the Lord.

Julie Vuong