Followers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Showing Progress

Caroline had her RSV shot today. Her ear infection seems to be getting better too. She also has picked back up to her normal eating and no vomit ting. She is 9.13. So we are a bit behind we were expected to be around 10.5 so we will have to plump up again! Caroline's physical therapy was quite encouraging yesterday as she steadily holds her head up and reaches for objects continuously. She even manges to get rattles and toys in her mouth. Chrism our therapist was able to trick her into rolling over. She said to keep setting her up for accidental rolling until she gets it. She is a delight and a joy to have in my life!Carley has been back at school this week and seems to be happy. I got my haircut and try to get out with friends while my mom is here visiting. It sure is nice to have help and relax when we are not keeping appt. Caroline seems to be doing fine - I am adjusting to all of the new changes that lie ahead. I am finding new projects to do concerning finding new doctors, early intervention services for Caroline and faxing, and copying medical records as we prepare to move. Thank you friends for your love and friendship.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi CA,

I just wanted to say I am very happy to see you and the girls are doing better. I will keep you in my prayers and wish you the best for this new year. Continue to stay strong.
Take Care,
Bianca

Kelly said...

I am glad Mom is there to help out! It sounds like Caroline is doing so well with her milestones. She sounds like such a happy girl! I know it must be hard to get everything done with the move and all it entails!
Love you all!
Kelly