Followers

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Apnea Monitor

Caroline is graduating from her sleeping monitor. Her reading has shown no signs of true apnea. We have discontinued using it in the car and at naps. She is only on the monitor at night. Dr. Downing called me and told me by Feb 1 if I was comfortable we would not have to use it at all!
We also bought regular baby bottles with stage two nipples today and Caroline is taking them. So we are now on normal bottles. She will not take her Haberman Feeder any longer. Our goal is to increase her milk intake above 70 cc. 90 cc would be a 3 oz. feeding.Monday we are going to have our 6month check and shots. Please pray for Caroline's physical development at this time.

PS - Some of you have asked about my sanity with Cam in Fl and the house for sale. It is tough. I have had my mom here for two weeks and she was a huge help. Carley would not allow her to do anything for her though. And we have just about potty trained in one week. So it has been tough. We have had 3 showings this past week and 2 more tomorrow. On is a second looker - pray for an offer soon! I feel the pain of single parents.

No comments: