Followers

Monday, January 21, 2008

6 Months

I cannot believe how much things have turned around in 6 months. We are extremely reflective and grateful. Caroline is doing well. Her pediatrician says she is average and normal in all of her developments except sitting and rolling over and pulling up. What a blessing and music to my heart. We have physical therapy Wed. and a check up with the GI doctor on Friday. We have a few appointments in Feb and a few in March and that should rap it up until the big move. Thank you all for love and friendship. Oh - I almost forgot Caroline is 10.4lbs today and drinking more milk. We are going to move to 2 tsp of baby cereal now before we introduce veggies. I promise to have more pics next weekend.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Kim, I have tried several times and can't ever leave comments. Just wanted you to know we love you guys so much and have been praying for you daily. I can't believe how much both girls have grown. Check Isaac out: http://russelldawnisaac.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Caroline is such a blessing! I love the new pictures Mom brought with her! Can't wait to see more!

Love you,
Kelly