Followers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Home Sweet Home

So sorry to be delayed in our postings. We have been home since Monday night. Caroline and I are getting much needed night sleep since we have a feeding pump which allows Caroline to get milk even while she sleeps and even if she is tired of drinking from a bottle. We do bottle feed about four times a day. We are all adjusting to all of Caroline's new accessories she has acquired. We have a monitor in a bag that comes up and down stairs everyday as well as her feeding pump and IV pole to house the pump. We have replaced old bottles now with feeding syringes and pump bags that hold formula. We are wasting alot less formula and we are blessed that insurance has covered all formula, feeding pump bags, feeding pump, and apnea monitor at 90%. My mom is here for about 2 more weeks to help me get settled with new doctors appt. and a new routine with Carley and Caroline. Cameron is home now and will continue to travel through the first of November. God continues to show his love through our friends and family.
My sister in law blessed us with a wonderful home cooked meal tonight. My friend Noelle came to see me and spent the day with me. I am blessed beyond measure even when times are tough.
We welcome any and all visitors who can wash hands and give hugs. I miss seeing my friends and going to church. I hope we are able to resume a normal life schedule soon.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

So glad you are home guys! We continue to keep you in our prayers.

Jenn Jensen said...

I was thinking the other day how your schedule must be so very different now. Actually, I was specifically wondering if you had been able to be back at church at all since Caroline's arrival. Chuck and I used to swap weeks of taking Katie Rose and staying home with Maddie. It got old. But I recognize now that God was using even that to mold me as He saw fit (though I'm not sure how pliable this particular lump of clay was at times).

I know it is difficult to try and keep a sense of normalcy for Carley while being pretty isolated with Caroline. But I speak from experience when I say, "This too shall pass!" Hang in there and know that I am praying for... well, your sanity :)

Love you bunches,
Jenn