Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2007

GTube surgery

Caroline has come through surgery well. She is very tired and is resting well. It was a long day for me and I was a little anxious, but she was fine - thank God! She also had her MRI and they just came in after reading it. Caroline has a perfectly normal brain!!! This is a huge answer to prayer and a blessing. Thank you for all your words of encouragement and faithful prayers. She will not have formula or pedialite until tomorrow. She is on tylenol and IV fluids. We have had a long day and will rest tonight. I will talk to some of you soon and give more updates later.

2 comments:

kristin said...

Yay! Glad to read all went well. Please know we're thinking of you constantly, but trying hard not to call too much! Let me know when Carley gets to come play at our house again. She really kept me laughing last time.

Melanie said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
That is wonderful news Kim & I'm so glad the surgery went well today. We will be praying for your rest and for little Caroline to start packing on the pounds now!
Thinking of you~
Melanie & family