Followers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Strep

I am warning you that this post is random. Carley has been sick and we thought a virus. She had a high fever and has not eaten in three days. She stayed home today and after a trip to the doctor we have strep. I have cleaned and sanitized for days trying for no one else to get this. We even threw away toothbrushes. This weekend I was able to crop and catch up with a friend. Last night Cam and I enjoyed our study and couples group. Today I am enjoying my mom's company and help with the girls. She is here for a visit and we thought a birthday lunch. We have changed directions since sweet Carley is sick. We will enjoy time together at home.
Next weekend the girls will get to see their Nana and Papa from Greenville and have some birthday time for Nana.I was able to run a few errands today and got a lot accomplished for this week. I am also thankful Cameron has decided to be the grocery shopper for a while. He is embarking on an extreme couponing adventure. He literally has spent 6-8 hours researching and couponing and I think we have it figured out. The down side is we do not have stores that double or triple coupons in our area!!!! And the site we like best is www. truecouponing.com.
Hope you enjoy saving money as much as we do!

2 comments:

Alecia said...

The True Couponing lady, Katie goes to our church. They have trainings in the Tampa Bay and Orlando area all the time. Next time you guys are down here you'll have to go to a training. They are free, I've been and you learn SO much!

Melanie said...

Sorry to hear you guys have been sick :-( Thanks for the website on couponing, we are trying to become better at that as well & I will definitely check it out!