Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sick.....but better!

So it did not end with strep in our house. I ended up with swine flu...so strange. I did get my flu shot as well as the girls. Cam was also sick....so we are on antibiotics and finally revived. T0morrow should be a great day!!!! Caroline managed to stay well - it is only by the grace of GOD! We are so behind on household things.
Cameron and I finally listed a year of ebay things in our stash. I will be making another Goodwill trip tomorrow and still not finished cleaning out the scrapbook room! I still have my beautiful nativity scene up and about to take it down after this post. I love my willow tree things!
We did not get to see Nana and Papa this weekend, but I think they will be able to make it next weekend. Cam is at the store again this week. he finally has figured out the coupon game and we are saving money after four weeks of saving all flyers and finding all coupons we can. We basically use only one site because it is the best and saves money and tells you where to print out exact sale coupons. www.truecouponing.com. We are ready for spring weather and are looking forward to seeing some old friends and family this spring!
We have also noticed a considerable difference in our trash cans by the end of the week they are not full due to our recycling bin!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

So glad to hear that you guys are on the mend! I'm so sorry that you got the flu!
Sounds like your New Year Resolutions are really paying off! We love to recycle & have noticed the same, that we only end up with 2-3 bags of garbage a week...not bad for a family of 6 with one still in diapers!
I still need to check out that coupons site...we need to pick up our game in that area!
Blessings for a good & HEALTHY week ahead!

Anonymous said...

wow kim! you poor thing! i am so glad that you and your family are doing much better! it was nice to hear from another jacksonville girl! we just had a girl who does couponing come and talk to our womens group at church! it was fun and alot of great info! sounds like you are doing a great job! i hope you stop by for a visit soon! take care!