Followers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Field trip

I was invited as a chaperone to go on Carley's field trip yesterday to Build a Bear. It was nice to have a change of pace and do something different. It was also exhilarating to know I could go while Caroline had care. We rode the bus and even had seat belts. It has been a while since I have been on a bus. It is also one of my largest fears about letting my girls ride on a school bus. We had a wonderful driver who spoke about bus safety and why we stop on rail road tracks as a safety precaution.
Carley enjoyed are one on one time together and we picked Caroline up at her school after nap. Cam has been working crazy hours as he is orchestrating the building project and office move this week. He may even work today. We were hoping to go to the new Latitude Thirty today. It is a new facility with games and bowling and food and a theater. We thought it would be fun to do something together as a family. Hope all of my blogging friends have a safe and happy weekend.

No comments: