Followers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Today

I think we will clean out the garage today. Carley and Daddy are still sleeping. Caroline and I are awake. I am getting ready to enjoy a cup of coffee. Last night we went swimming with our really good friends in our neighborhood. The girls had a blast. Caroline floated on her back and we taught her to blow bubbles in the water. Her Big sister decided to swim across the pool even though she was dog tired. She kept saying I am almost there every time she took a breath. I hope she is able to swim on our neighborhood swim team next summer. I think she may actually enjoy it. Carley is going to the eye doctor on Monday. We have known for a while she will need glasses before school starts so we will try to start wearing glasses a few weeks before school starts.
Yesterday Caroline told me "tea"....she was pointing to he little plastic tea cup on top of Carley's dresser. I said good job baby! That is a tea cup. She seems to know so much more than I think she does, but if only we could get her to process things in words. She is really frustrated in her in ability to move and talk. She fusses some and desperately tries to crawl. She is pushing up through her hips and knees. Not in a normal way, but she is trying to stand on her knees rather than a crawling position. Our goal and desire is for Caroline to crawl in six months or less.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: