Followers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fun Weekend

I have had a very fun and busy weekend. Lots of time with friends. My girls got lots of daddy time. I was treated to a pedicure and starbucks by a friend and took Carley to the Romona and Beezus movie today. It was cute! A big thanks to all my followers who took the time to add us.
And a big shout out to the Ellis family who wanted me to update this blog. They also were at the same movie today!!!! Cameron watched Caroline and Carley several times this weekend. I also got a fun new gadget....a mini keurig....Love it!!!! I will post pictures too!!!!!
Caroline hung out at home today. She took a nap and played cook with her Daddy and kept him company while he did laundry! Thanks to my sweet husband for helping so much this weekend and to Missy, Val, and Sarah for making all of the fun possible.

No comments: