Followers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Updates

Caroline is getting her g- tube out on June 19 @ 2:30PM. Yeah!!! We are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!
She has developed a little bump behind her tummy and we hope it is only scar tissue. She will probably have an ultrasound before we remove it. So pray it is nothing major.

She has also been approved for Early Intervention to cover 1,500 of the cost of her stander device. We hope to receive this by July. We HOPE!!!! We have also reached our out of pocket family deductibles so our insurance is at 100% until March 1. All meds and appointments for all of us will free and covered by insurance. This is also a huge blessing!!!!!

The not so good news.... Had a bad day...yesterday. It involved me and a car and our house. I backed into one of our columns yesterday and it is damaged and will need to be repaired. Then went immediately to Caroline's Dr appt and straight to dance for Carley. No time to cry over spilt milk!!! Anyway I talked to my dad and he thinks he can fix it like new!!!
The car has hardly any damage so we will get it fixed or rather painted eventually.

I had a mammogram done two weeks ago. Got results last Wed. My left breast is fine. My right one is questionable. I will go to the OB today to discuss films and get them to send them to MAYO breast clinic. I also have an appointment for July 2 at the breast clinic to decide more testing or biopsy to make sure it is benign. Please pray that it is not cancerous. I know it is early and I am young, but I am overly stressed and do not think I can handle another surgery, appointments and a bad report. Anyway----- Looking forward to swimming lessons and dance being done. I really need to take a break and put everything on hold. For some reason I am not able to really do that. Mayo is trying to get me in sooner and asked me to overnight films today so I can possibly get in by this month. Just be in prayer for me to be peaceful, think clearly and take care of my family without a clouded mind.

3 comments:

Debbie Willett said...

We will pray for you that your results come back fine. Keep us updated on what is going on.

Melanie said...

Wow Kim! Lots going on! The good news is GREAT!
Does breast cancer run in your family? I will surely be praying for your peace & health!

Faith said...

Praying for you with all that is going on!