Followers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Longer Days are here

Longer days are here as far as summer and daylight go, but Caroline will appear taller and longer too! Our stander was delivered today. I was very excited. It was assembled, but I have not been trained on how to use it yet. Next week the PT is going to show me how to adjust each piece. It is cute and has lots of pink. We had to put Caroline in it and take a picture. She smiled and seemed to like it. Carley calls it her "Pink Wall - E". I think this is very cute!!! I was thinking it sort of looked like a robot myself, but she took the words right from my mouth today when she told me " It looks like a robot mommy." She was as excited as i was for Caroline today which made my heart smile. I really do think she loves Caroline even though it has been a long time coming. I will have Cam post pics soon.
Last weekend was a busy one!!!! It was Father's day and Carley's first recital for ballet and tap.We were able to see both sets of grandparents. I know this made Carley feel super special and important. Nana and Papa Abbott came from SC for a long weekend. We went to the pool to show off Carley's new swimming skills too. Nana found time to garden and spruce up the backyard too!!!! Carley was very pretty all dressed for her recital. She got up on stage and looked for us and waved and smiled pretty much during both of her performances. She did a few dance moves, but looked like she was having a ball. It was a great experience for the both of us. She is such a big girl and a big helper lately. She told me she wants to take a break from dance and try soccer next.

2 comments:

Blanche said...

Laura and Aunt Blanche LOVED the recital "A Star is Born!!" Thank you for sharing such precious moments with us. We love Carley and Caroline.

Kelly said...

Where are the recital photos? We want to see Caroline in her stander!