Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Going to Mayo tomorrow

I went to my OB she was pretty sure things were fine according to her report. I asked if she looked at my films and she said no we do not get your films. I said oh. I was hoping for someone to show them to me and explain differences and what we are really looking at. I am so used to all Caroline's docs doing this as a routine thing. So after talking to Cameron and two other ladies whose cancer was not detected by mammograms at 35 I am going to get a second opinion before I stop worrying altogether.
So Alas!!!! Mayo called me last night and this am and said they could bump me from July 2 to tomorrow if I can swing by the imaging center tomorrow and hand deliver my films. So pray for a clear confirmation. Cameron will keep the girls for me tomorrow am for a few hours while I talk to Dr. Hines at the breast clinic tomorrow at 10am. I appreciate your prayers at this time.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Definitely will pray for you Kim!