Followers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Double News Tuesday

This week is so much better than last week. God does know our needs and meets us where we are. Last week was quite stressful. I spent the day at Mayo on Friday. I met with a doctor and a radiologist. I had a repeat mammogram and ultrasound and they were confident that what I was feeling was normal breast tissue. The first mammogram showed possible distortion on film in my right breast. They explained that all breasts are not equal in size and in what we may be feeling. So I was given a clean slate and do not have to return until I am forty unless I find something sooner.
Yesterday we received a call from the director of Early Steps. She said after reading our paperwork she thought part C funds should cover all of it. Because of her and our service coordinator it will be provided for us at no cost. The stander is a grow with me stander and will last for 5 years if we need it !!!! Praise the Lord!!! We are hoping to have it in about two weeks. Caroline seems to be ready to move to the next level with assistance in standing. She will also be able to see things from a new perspective.
We are now working on getting the column repaired that I backed into last Tuesday. My dad may fix it, but we are also getting a few quotes this week.
Thank you God for still being God and providing and reminding us you are always in total control even when we are weak!!!!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Whoooo-hooooo! Amen & Amen! Wonderful news all around!

kristin said...

Yay! Good news about not going back until you're 40 - not for another 10 years, right :) ?

Double Yay for Caroline's Stander!!

Alecia said...

So humbling to read the amazing provision of God. Wonderful news!

Faith said...

God is good!!!