Followers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Kim's Message

I am giving the webmaster a break. Cameron has done a more than fabulous job of posting, playing baby nurse, and being a bedside nurse to me. I am so grateful to God for giving me such a special husband who is able to handle caring for Caroline as well as myself.
I need prayer for healing and for my swelling to be gone soon! It is affecting the amount of milk production that I am giving Caroline and I will know more next week after my lactation visit if I will continue to pump or not. I am very frustrated that I am not able to care for Caroline and hardly for myself. It is very overwhelming to think how I will physically be able to care for my girls and feel strong and healthy. I have been strong and in survival mode these last days. I do not know how I would face this time in our lives without each of you dear friends and family surrounding us in prayer for God's healing hand. I praise God for all the things Caroline has already been able to overcome and able to be with us already! It is a comfort to have her in our room.
Love to you all!
Kim

5 comments:

Jon & Debbie Sykes said...

Cam, Kim & Carley,
Congratulations on baby Caroline! She is precious. Thank you for the update on your difficult journey. We are sorry things have been so tough, but it's neat to see how God has brought you this far. We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you and meet Caroline. We are praying for you and thinking of you.
Love & Prayers,
Jon & Debbie Sykes

Kelly said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. You are right, Cameron had done so well with posting the blog and helping you take care of Caroline. He is such a good Daddy! We are so glad you get to go home, AGAIN.
We will see you and baby Caroline again on Sunday.

Love,
Kelly

Unknown said...

Hey Kim! I'm just now figuring out this blog/comment thing!

This is so cool y'all are informing everyone this way. I love hearing what's going on.

You and Cameron are doing such a good job taking care of each other and your family. Mike and I are praying for you daily.

Caroline is TRULY beautiful! I"m so glad to see her.

Much love to you all!
Katie

Jennifer said...

Kim & Cameron,
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Do not worry about anything she is strong and God has a perfect plan just for her. Kim we are so grateful that you are feeling better. Cameron you now have your hands full THREE girls and the older they get the more they SPEND!!!
Cameron ans Kim what do you need from your Jefferson City Family just call me and let us know. You are in our prayers may god bless you each day and keep his hands on little Caroline as she makes her way though life.
We love you all, Jennifer,Gary,Taylor Anne and Danny

Peggy Cerny said...

Big Abbotts and Little Abbotts,
We hope you are progressing well. Kim, every day you will see improvement, I'm sure. With all the folks thinking about ya'll and sending up prayers, it can only keep getting better. Big sister Carley, I know you will be a big help to your Mom and Dad with baby Caroline. Cameron, you have done a great job wearing many hats. Sweet Caroline Rae, you stay strong and everything will be OK. Please keep us posted on everyone's progress, We love you all.
The whole Cerny family