Followers

Monday, July 23, 2007

God is Faithful!

I had a dr appt with the OB to remove my staples. My incision is fine thus far. Caroline is sleeping and eating like a newborn. She was awake today for a while and some yesterday. We hope she is growing daily. She finishes most every bottle we give her. We have many appts.this week : Tues - eye dr. Thur. - pediatrician and I go back on Friday to check my incision again. I am up and moving about. I will not be able to drive for another week. Pray for the eye dr appt - tear ducts. WE will go to a cardiologist to follow up that all small holes in Caroline's heart are sealed. This may not happen for a while, as this is typical of a newborn. On Aug 9 we will have a hip x-ray to make sure hips are even due to being breach.We are thrilled and feel blessed to have received normal test results thus far. Things will be confirmed Mon from our geneticist appt. God is faithful and wants us to trust him even when we do not know all of the answers. Carley and Daddy went to swim lessons tonight and she has finally made progress as a little otter! It has been a challenge. She has had a hard week with all of the changes, but seems to be adapting better today. We will be in touch with any new news!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Glad to hear continued good news. God is so faithful. Still wishin' I could give your girls my own hugs and kisses. Blog comments will have to do till our next visit to Charlotte!

Unknown said...

Caroline is so tiny. She is a little doll. We will continue to keep you all in our prayers as you go to so many doctor appointments. God is so good. We are thankful that all tests have come back normal. Congratulations on Caroline and YEA for Carley for progressing in her otter class. : ) We love you!

Unknown said...

Kim and Cameron,
I LOVE reading these messages from you guys. Your witness for God's love and faithfulness in unknown times makes me cry.

We are praying with you and holding Caroline up to the Father for amazing results every step of the way.

And GO CARLEY! Such a big deal to make progress in the swimming pool!

Love y'all!
Katie