Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Days

It is amazing how much our lives seem to depend on technology. We have been without a computer for two weeks and I feel lost without checking all the fun design blogs and mommy blogs. I also wanted to swnd an update here on Caroline. She is talking and starting to say two word phrases which is always music to our ears!!!! We have had several school meetings and so far I have decided ontwo things. She will be moved to the three year old class next year at Fruit Cove her private school. She will also attend summer school this summer for three weeks at her special needs school and have therapy and nap there while I am able to spend sometime with Carley and do her swim lessons, etc....I am leaning on pulling her from fall ESE next year and only having her receive free therapy there because she has not gained much from the whole environment. I lack one more meeting for next years plans.
Cameron and I were able to get away and spend much needed quality time with one another and our dear friends. My mom and dad graciously took care of my kids for four days. I am looking forward to next weeks visit from my college roommate. It will be so much fun!!!!!
We are really enjoying the spring weather here in Fl. Carley and I have been able to do some container gardeing in our back yard with cone flowers, sunflowers, and purple petunias. We hope our seeds sprout soon!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

So awesome that you & Cameron were able to get away! Hooray for wonderful grandparents! Your container gardening sounds fun, too! It is always fun to see new life spring forth! Sounds like you have made some good decisions regarding Caroline's school next year! Praying that the Lord continues to lead & guide you!