Followers

Friday, March 25, 2011

More Seizures

I am disappointed to say the least....not in Caroline, but this virus and her sickness that has overcome our lives this week. It is ugly and heart wrenching. I am tired. I want us to continue in our old normal. I never anticipated this because I did not know how I would feel or how it could change us. I am fearful. I am loved and encouraged by the body of Christ! I am sad. Please pray for our family as it affects us all in different ways. Please pray that I will be able to allow me to trust people to help me with Caroline and my needs for relief.
I want her to walk and talk and laugh and be seizure free....those are my big desires for her little life. Caroline has been sick for a week now with a respiratory virus that has seemed to bring this on. we have been to two docs and ER and we may have to admit her for EEG and observation and blood panels since she is not recovering well. The seizures are becoming more frequent.
we do not want seizure meds unless absolutely necessary. Please pray for direction and wisdom.

3 comments:

Faith said...

I'm so sorry, Kim. Praying for you all, for health and healing.

Melanie said...

Praying for you guys, Kim & all that you are going through...that the Lord would be your strength & shield. He will strengthen you & uphold you...Isaiah 41:10! Praying that little Caroline is seizure free SOON!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend,
I am praying for you all. Would some strawberry cupcakes help anything??

Stephanie S.