Followers

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Conversations with a 3 year old!!

Below are some funny conversations Kim and I have had with our 3 year old Carley.

-I was putting Carley to bed the other night and she told me, "Its ok daddy feel free to go do your chores now".

-"I prefer NOT to wear my shoes"

-Carley is now taking dance class and has to wear a leotard to class. On the way to the class Carley said, "Mommy this ballerina needs to go potty".

Any now for the best one of all time:
-Kim took Carley to a new friends house for their first play date. Carley was playing on the floor with some toys and a bug ran across the floor. She looked at Kim and the other Mom and said, " That bug on the floor is so unsanitary".

2 comments:

kristin said...

maybe it's a good thing you moved, after all. I think that AK and Carley together would spell TROUBLE. They have similar opinions, it seems! :)

Faith said...

Oh my word! Those are hilarious! They say the funniest things, don't they?