Followers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sick

Caroline is still sick - we are off to the pediatrician again!!!! 3x in the last 13 days. So we may get a second lung x-ray or new antibiotic. At the last visit her ear infection was clear, but the chest congestion and mucous is bad. She does not seem to have a fever, but we are going to talk to Dr. Downing and see what she thinks. We are also still doing nebulizer treatments twice a day. Please pray for direction and wisdom in how to best treat Caroline.

3 comments:

thejae said...

I'm so sorry! I will be praying for her lungs to clear, and for wisdom in her treatment!

Give her a hug from us, and tell her we're pulling for her!

xox Julie

karina said...

I found your site yesterday and have never had contact with someone like me.I have a son almost 9 years old with mosaic triploidy 69xxy.I would love to chat with you about our children.I have been reading your site and i am just amazed at all your input.please write back i have felt so alone not knowing anybody with the same struggle as my son a I hope to here from you soon thanks, Karina

Regan Family said...

Tears came to my eyes reading the post from Karina - see Kim, this blog has already led to so much good.

Hope Caroline is feeling better soon!

Melissa