Followers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Double ear Infections

Yes - we have two new ear infections! We were able to see Dr. Downing. We will be going to the ENT and will have tubes soon. Caroline will be getting 4 treatments a day of xeopenex and two a day of Pulmicort And a new antibiotic. We are also going to add acidopholis to replace the good bacteria that is being stripped away. Caroline is her happy self, just alot of congestion and little rest. She has lost a few ounces. We are convinced we will be able to get her back on track with eating as soon as this clears. Thanks to my many friends who have been praying. To any new people who have tried to contact me - please e-mail me at cropfree@yahoo.com so I can converse with you too!

3 comments:

karina said...

I keep trying to email you and dont seem to get through.I never had a computer before and have no idea what im doing.I do seem to be able to get here.Mabe you could help me please?Thanks Karina

thejae said...

Hi Karina!

This is Julie...Kim just called me. I want you to know that my son David also has Mosaic Triploidy. He is 24. You will be glad to know that there are nine other children with Mosaic Triploidy who are 10 years old and older. Some of us are in contact with each other. Please feel free to write me at thejae@cox.net.

We have a website also, which is: http://www.xanga.com/DiploidTriploidMosaic

If you are not able to contact me by email or cannot find my website, then we'll find another way.

For now, it is good to meet you.

Kim...call me back! (I don't have your number) I'm so sorry I dropped the call! I'm so "technologically challenged" with telephones...haha!

Ugga Mugga! Julie

Ariana Carruth said...

I'm so sorry about Caroline's double ear infection! I hope she feels better soon. After our daughter's stay in the PICU for an illness her doctor said we would notice that her weight would soon catch up with what she lost in the hospital. . . and sure enough it did and then some. I'm sure you guys have one of these but if not I highly recommend this battery operated nasal aspirator to clear out that stubborn mucous http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2585646. We recently discovered it and its been wonderful! It even plays music (of all things, haha) which distracts my daughter from what I'm actually doing. The nebulizer is our friend at our house too! I can't wait for summer!

Ariana