Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tipping the charts

Caroline went to her pediatric appt today. She is 5 lbs!!!! We saw Dr. Culpepper today and he was very positive about how Caroline looked and how she was doing so far. We need to be patient and wait for things to happen. We also got our referral to PT so we will begin our process for evaluation at Carl Watkins Center here in Charlotte. We have another appt. on Thursday to check on reflux, but we are pretty sure she does not have that either!!! The doctor could not hear a murmur today in her heart - so her small hole or VSD has most likely closed. Pray that her heart has closed on its own. We will have confirmation at Sanger Cardiology next Thursday.
Thank you for being faithful friends and family members your time and investment in praying for our family is no small thing!!!!

5 comments:

Jenn Jensen said...

Awesome!

She's a sweet little growing girl. I think of Caroline so often that it's hard to believe she's still only a few weeks old! I hope you are all continuing to settle in (and heal) nicely.

"How precious are your thoughts toward me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand." Psalm 139:17-18a

He's thinking of you all!
Jenn

randommomma said...

Thanks for updating us! We continue to pray and rejoice with you all over every piece of GOOD NEWS!!! FIVE POUNDS!!! NO AUDIBLE MURMUR!!! We'll keep on praying! You are so loved! HUGS!And . . . . more photos please?!
THE BROWN BUNCH

Kelly said...

Yes more pictures please! I am so happy every time I see a new post! More weight gained! More anwered prayers...

Love you all!

Aunt Kelly

Terri Rebecky said...

Well, I'm home now. I sure miss those 2 little girls. I know Sweet Caroline is doing as well as she is because of everyone's prayers. Thanks so much. I'm sure I'll wake up at 3am and wonder what I should be doing.... (feeding Caroline). She is such a good baby and has such a sweet spirit and seems so at peace. I enjoyed being there and spending time and helping so very much! Terri (Mimi)

Noelle said...

Praise God for small prayers answered and BIG ones too! We are so excited to hear the wonderful news. Keep up the posts. We love hearing of each and every victory. Love you all tons! Our prayers continue!