Followers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

This past week

We are busy as usual. We have PT twice weekly and I am driving Caroline and Carley usually goes to the pool or plays with the sitter. We need to also add speech and OT, But I think we will add speech next month. We are also looking into in home therapy to save on gas money and therapy money since Caroline will need lifelong therapy or at least long term. Carley is starting gymnastics on Tuesdays. We are also hoping to start swim lessons next week if anyone will ever call us back. Caroline is at least 13 pounds and eating well. I am so glad they have been able to stay healthy this month. Last weekend we went to Tampa to see Mimi and Papa and visited with old friends. It was lots of fun!

2 comments:

Faith said...

You are such a blessing Kim! You are your children's best advocate and you are doing such a good job taking care of their every need! I am so amazed at all that you handle. I will be praying for you all as you make decisions about their future and what will be best for them.
P.S. I bet Carley is SO cute doing gymnastics!!
Love you girl!

thejae said...

Wow....Kim, yanno, I remember having that kind of schedule when David was that age, and I remember doing it...but sitting here, reading your post about it, just makes me feel exhausted! You're doing a GREAT JOB, Sweetie; I surely hope you know that. Caroline is a blessing because YOU are a blessing to Caroline. The same for Carley. Kim, in all your necessary busy-ness, do remember to take time for [cough] KIM. AND for Kim and Cameron!

Love and HUGS!! Julie :) xox