Followers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Moving Day

Caroline went to the ENT today - ears are all clear! PTL! We also went back to Dr. D yesterday for breathing meds - she is very wheezy and now we have 3 meds for this. So hopefully by next week we will be better. We will leave Charlotte next weekend and begin again in a new place. My hear t is saddened. I do look forward to meeting new families and more opportunities for us to be together and grow as a family. My hope is to meet others so that we may be a light in someones darkness. The good news is it will not mater if I change places because I will be able to keep up with all of you through e-mail and our blog. Please pray for successful closings with no glitches and that things will be easy with all the transition during the next seven days. Much love.

4 comments:

Faith said...

Hey Kim! It was so good to run into y'all last night! Your girls are just precious and I am so glad that we got to see you guys before you take off.
We will be praying for you as you make this transition!

JenB said...

Hey Kim!
Faith told us they ran into you guys the other night. Can't believe it's been so long that I didn't know you had another baby! Praying for your move and for little Caroline. She's so cute!

Faith said...

I tagged you at my blog...you may have already done it, and if so, no worries!

Peggy Cerny said...

Hi Cam and Kim,
I'm so glad house is sold and house is bought. I'm sure the closings will go smoothly. Ya'll are moving to such a beautiful area of the country. How nice that Blanche will be there to help you learn about Jacksonville. And the girls' great-grandmother will not be far away either.

I know you will be swamped this week getting ready to move. So glad Caroline will make the trip healthy. Carly will enjoy her new adventure, too, I'm sure.

Keep us posted with a new address when you get into your house. And as usual, pictures, pictures - I love to see pictures. Hugs and kisses to you all.
Peggy