Followers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Healing and Rolling

Caroline is home and doing fine! Thanks for all of your prayers lifted up for a safe and smooth procedure. We have a house showing today. More prayers. Caroline has had a nap and drank a whole bottle. She is sweet as pie and is lip smacking at us in a complete response mode. I cannot describe to you how wonderful it is to be able to engage her and communicate with her. We will start speech therapy on Monday. We will have PT again tomorrow. We are weighing around 12 pounds this week. She rolled over yesterday after lunch time from her back to her tummy!!!Yeah!!!! Caroline will be 9 months in 1 week.

5 comments:

karina said...

That is sooooo great Kim all of it.Anytime Giovanni does something differnt we all go crazy over here.12lbs and still growing she is really going to start to pick up.Hang in there Kim your doing a fantastic job I know how hard it is give kisses to caroline from Giovanni & I and tell her good job.Always-Karina

thejae said...

Yay yay yay!! I'm SOOO very happy for y'all!!! So many markers today! This one's one for the books!

Mwwuah! xox Julie

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jenn Jensen said...

So glad to hear all went well with the tubes. And what fun news you have this week! Love and pray for the four of you,
Jenn

Kelly said...

Yay! I am so happy for that precious baby girl...she is such a source of joy which I know you need right now! Mom brought new pictures, sooooo cute!

Love to the girls,

Kelly