Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bronchitis

Well - it seems to be one small thing after another! Caroline has bronchitis. Monday we had two dr appt back to back and a cancelled house showing - not a good day! Our appointments took two hours each. We went to the pulminologist for a re check and to the eye doctor for a re check. We are all clear at the eye doctor so that is good to know!
Caroline is now having two breathing treatments twice a day with the nebulizer and two different meds. She is also still taking her antibiotic. We will go back to the pediatrician Friday to check ears adn Thursday to get her RSV shot. It has been a week filled with appointments. I look forward to a life without doctors appointments. To top it all off - I was sick yesterday with a stomach bug or food poisioning - I laid around all day and prayed the girls would not get it. Carley did a great job helping and entertaining herself ! I am feeling better today and trying to get the house ready to show again. Pray for buyers soon!!!!
Today Caroline had PT - it went great she is stablilizing her head well and balancing too! We are starting to feel back muscles and abdominal muscles move. Her shoulders are still very weak this is needed for crawling and for sitting up. I will keep you all posted in our crazy lives!
Thanks for all the comments it helps me to keep keeping on!!!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

When it rains it pours! I hope you are feeling better today and Caroline will be soon as well!

Jenn Jensen said...

Aren't you thankful for Synagis! As you plug on through this frustrating time, I'm thankful to God that sweet Caroline doesn't have RSV.

That said, my sweet friend Angie (whose 2-year-old daughter had her first bites of food this week!) says sometimes you just need to hear, "That sucks!" And it does. I'm sorry the clouds in life are so thick these days and the rays of sunlight so few. It is my prayer that Abba Father would feel ever so near in these days.

Love you,
Jenn

Regan Family said...

Keep going Kim!! Each day is another success in doing all you can and then some. Every time I read a blog entry, I think of how lucky these girls are.

Hope you are heading south soon!
Melissa