Followers

Friday, September 28, 2007

Update

Caroline went to visit Dr. Ashe yesterday. He was very pleased with her breathing and lungs and says she remains clear! He gave us meds and tubing for a nebulizer should we need this in the future. She is a very happy and peaceful baby through all of this. ON Thurs she weighed 6.9 and is slowly gaining about 3 oz . per week. We will go back to the pediatrician on Tuesday for a flu shot and a weight check. I also went to the dr concerning my hip. It is still painful everyday, especially at night. I had a complete physical and blood work drawn up on Wed. He will check liver levels and cholesterol everything to make sure I am good, since my liver levels were elevated last month. I will be referred to an orthopedist or get a cortisone shot to help with this hip problem. I will know more next week. Thank you to my new friends and special Sunday School class who have made phone calls, prayed for us and even have sent extra meals. You guys have been wonderful and have made a huge difference in my daily morale as I care for these precious girls.

2 comments:

Jenn Jensen said...

Kim,

I met a lady and her younger daughter at church the other night. Her daughter was born a little early and weighed only 4 pounds. At 6 months, she's doing very well and weighs around 11 pounds. Petite but precious!

We think of you often and pray for you regularly,
Jenn

Lea Ann Brummett said...

Dear Kim,

Cathy Brown sent me the info. on your sweet daughter Caroline. I will be praying for her and for your family.

From personal experience I know that when I think I can't go another step, God is there to provide for me strength and to meet my needs. This will be my prayer for you. Hang in there. You are a good mom!

Lea Ann Brummett