Followers

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Prayer for Mommy

Oh - boy! Here we go again! I have had pain in the past week and thought it was just sore muscles. Now I am convinced is more. I have called the Dr about three times and I have an appt Tues am. They are thinking it is possible a hernia due to the healing process - or the not so great healing process. If it is I will have yet another surgery. I need to feel better and be able to do what I am supposed to do, but it will be another set back with another surgery. I am trying to get my mom to come tomorrow. I have been taking warm baths and taking some meds to keep the pain low. I have a pain in my right side and some fluid or swelling in my hip area underneath the skin. I get tired nearly after everything I do. Pray this will not be a major deal for us! Thanks - Kim

No comments: