Followers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Carley

Carley is home sick today. I think we have been sick and thought it was just allergies and then a cold. She is fever free today. we went to the dr. yesterday and now have 4 medicines to take. She has walking pneumonia, cold, and enlarged tonsils. we are on an antibiotic and breathing treatments 3x a day. She will be checked again tomorrow to see if she is breathing better. I can tell her coughing has already improved. Caroline is well - praise the Lord!!! She has pre-op appointment tomorrow before her MRI. Cameron and I are all well today too!!!!! I am rested. We are staying home all week...Carley will not go back to school until Monday. So we are getting caught up around here and having a little fun. We all ate a hot lunch today. Carolin had a good nap at home in her crib - what a novel idea!!!! I even have dinner cooking in the crock pot. Stay at home days are wonderful!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful post, thank you.