Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Mommy Moment

Today we met some friends at the town center and dropped into JoAnn Fabrics and then into Ross. While we were in Ross we were searching for birthday presents and fun finds. It was a quick 40 minute stop with two kids. I tried to enjoy myself, but they kept dropping books and asking how many we were buying. We actually did not buy any books. We were attempting to get back into the car with the baby in arms, Carley walking to her car seat across the van holding herself telling me I have to PEE!!!! We are still trying to get this all translated to I need to use the restroom. So I knew we were not going to make it anywhere to the restroom. We had the stroller in the parking lot. So I decided to strap Caroline in and discreetley as possible allow Carley to PEE in the parking lot. We removed panties and shoes and I got sprayed and used baby wipes and tried not to be annoyed as we still had to make it to Chick -fil-a for lunch. So by 12 noon I had had a full day indeed!!!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Sometimes a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do! LOL! Sounds like something that I would do! Hope you got a rest in the afternoon!

Debbie Willett said...

It sounds like you handled that well.