Followers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just for Fun!

I have been reading lots of other people's blogs and sometimes laugh and cry. However there is this thing called being tagged and little assignments others can give you to learn more about you. I have never really participated, but always enjoy reading them. So this post is more about me rather than Caroline, Carley, or Cameron. I probably would title this 10 quirky things you may not know about me:

1. I love fall.
2. I strive to be neat and organized at all cost! It is in my blood.
3. I love warm clothes fresh out of the dryer.
4. I love going to the Starbucks drive thru - it makes me feel grown up.
5. I love the smell of sharpie markers.
6. I love wrapping all my Christmas presents before Christmas Eve.
7. I really have the best intentions for doing WW, exercising and losing weight before the holidays arrive!!!!
8. I will probably go back to work one day doing something part time.
9. Teaching my children the way to live and act is the hardest job I have ever had in my whole life.
10. I have a fetish for stationery.
Have a great week!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Love your list. I share number 10 with you!!

I hope y'all are doing well!

Joybeth said...

This really has nothing to do with this post, I just wanted to say Hi. We've never met, however you met my sister and neice today at therapy; Kim and Abbie Whitaker. My name is Joybeth Turner, I just wanted to say hello and to let you know that there are people, even strangers, praying for you guys! I actually live, I believe, pretty close to you. We may even pass each other some days and not even know. I'd love to help in any way you may need - even just moral support! I'd love to put you guys on our prayer list at church also, if that's okay. I go to Mandarin Baptist. Anyway, let me know if ever there's anything you need even just talking or prayer requests!

Kimberly Whitaker said...

Hi Kim, it's Kim!!! It was so good to meet you and the girls today. I have a feeling we are going to become pretty good friends. I felt like I could have stayed and talked to you forever today. I told you I would be reading the whole blog and guess what? I did! It is such a good one. I actualy took the poem that you took from another blog and added it to Abbie's. It makes me cry when I read it but also reminds me in a very real way that I have Abbie because God gave her to me! Thank you for sharing your story and I know I will be talking with you soon!
Kim and Abbie