Followers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello Jacksonville

WE are still getting settled her in our beautiful new house. We like our house, but have too much stuff! Lucy is doing ok, but would love a fence! We will have one installed by next Wed. Carley will enjoy more freedom outside to run with a fence too! We have not been to our pool yet, but got membership cards to the clubhouse and pool today. Caroline is better - finally after about 3 weeks!!! She also is finally gaining weight too! ! 12.10oz today! I have been quite overwhelmed with getting things organized and trying to keep a 3 year old busy and find new docs. It is very stressful at times. I can not seem to focus on just one thing, so I do all three when I can. We also went to the Pottery Barn Kids today for story time and Starbucks to meet some new friends. Tomorrow we are going to the pirate ship park at Palencia to meet some other new friends. Cameron is enjoying his work . I am learning my way around town well!

2 comments:

randommomma said...

Dear Kim:
I've been checking every day! Thanks so much for updating us!
Still hoping to get a direct e-mail from you with your new address. I need to mail you something.
I'm praying for you!
Love you much!
Cathy

Faith said...

Hey Kim!! Oh my goodness, I don't know how I have missed your updates! Bloglines did not pull them up for me =(
I have been wondering how y'all were doing and if you were getting settled in okay. I am so sorry to hear about all y'all went through on getting down there....the sickness and all..not fun!
Praise the Lord about Caroline's weight gain! That is so great!
I am glad that you are starting to get more familiar with the people and places of Jax. I pray that the Lord surrounds you with a wonderul support sytem to help you and encourage you!
Glad that I finally saw your update! Love, Faith